Ilene Industries, Inc. is a highly diversified manufacturing company established in 1969 specializing in precision ball and roller bearing separators, retainers or the bearing cage manufacturing process. We are also a gasket fabricator and a major distributor of industrial rubber and other gasketing materials to gasket fabricators, OEM manufacturers and end users in the US, Canada and Mexico.
Bearing Retainers & Cages
We have been a leading bearing cage manufacture since 1969. We specialize in precision ball and roller bearing separators.
Silicone Sheets and Rolls
We are proud to say that in 2005 we expanded our manufacturing facilities to include solid silicone.
We have an in house tool and die facility run by expert die cutters that can cut custom gaskets up to 1/4″ thick.
Our company uses a variety of different methods to produce the gasket you need. Custom orders welcome.
Water Jet Cutting
Water jet cutting cuts through material with laser precision and it has become one of the most reliable methods in gasket manufacturing.
Click here to learn more about what types of gasket materials we offer and feel free to contact us to place your order.
Custom Gasket Fabrication
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL
301 Stanley Boulevard, Shelbyville, TN 37160
- Manufacturing Methods
- Gasket Types
- Standard Compliance Thickness
- ANSI Standard Ring and Full Face Gaskets
- Non-Standard Gaskets Configurations
- Steel Rule Die Cut
- Hand Fabrication
- Water-jet Cut
- We custom manufacture gaskets to customer's exacting specifications
- .005" - 2" thickness (any type of material)
- Any gasket materials in stock can be provided
- Standard compliance thickness of 1/8" or 1/16" or any thickness
- We build steel rule dies in-house for tolerances STD +/- .031
- We build steel dies for exacting tolerances
- We also waterjet cut for tight tolerances