Bearing Cage Manufacturing Process
At Ilene Industries, Inc., we pride ourselves in being the leader for bearing cage manufacturers. We service many industries with our top notch products.
About This Custom Order
Our experienced bearing cages manufacturers formed this steel bearing retainer cage for a customer in the wind power generation industry. During our bearing cage manufacturing process, we applied several processes including machining, forming, and welding.
After deburring the part, our bearing cage manufacturer performed a close inspection to ensure the highest level of quality.
With exacting attention to detail, our bearing cages manufacturers maintained tolerances of 0.010″. Made from HRPO, CQ temper, and RB75 max, the part had a thickness of .190″, width of 1.875″, and a ball pocket diameter of 1.250″.
The 8′ diameter cages were some of the largest diameter cages we have produced to date. The final step in our bearing cage manufacturing process was the parts being individually padded, oiled, and packaged in custom wood built crates.
Our bearing cage manufacturer delivered 25 bearing retainer cages to the Michigan based customer within six weeks of the original order.
Highlights of this Precision Steel Bearing Forming Project
- Product Description
- Precision Steel Forming Capabilities & Applied/Processes
- Overall Part Dimensions
- Tightest Tolerances
- Material Used
- Industry for Use
- Delivery / Turnaround Time
- Delivery Location
- Standards Met
- Product Name
- These bearing retainer cages are used within the wind generation industry
- Custom Wood Built Crates
- Individually Padded and Oiled
- Material Thickness: .190″
- Width: 1.875″ (Can go up to 3″)
- BallPocket Diameter: Ø1.250″
- HRPO, CQ Temper, RB 75 Max.
- Wind Power Generation
- 6 Weeks on Blanket Purchase Order
- Customer supplied print
- Steel Bearing Retainer
Custom Gasket Fabrication
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL
301 Stanley Boulevard, Shelbyville, TN 37160
- Manufacturing Methods
- Gasket Types
- Standard Compliance Thickness
- ANSI Standard Ring and Full Face Gaskets
- Non-Standard Gaskets Configurations
- Steel Rule Die Cut
- Hand Fabrication
- Water-jet Cut
- We custom manufacture gaskets to customer's exacting specifications
- .005" - 2" thickness (any type of material)
- Any gasket materials in stock can be provided
- Standard compliance thickness of 1/8" or 1/16" or any thickness
- We build steel rule dies in-house for tolerances STD +/- .031
- We build steel dies for exacting tolerances
- We also waterjet cut for tight tolerances