Die Cutting Services For The Gasket Industry
The process of die cutting has been a staple in the gasket industries for years. At Ilene Industries, Inc., our gasket manufacturers have the capability to provide large releases of your gaskets at economical rates. With our state of the art technology, our gasket manufacturers can produce a vast amount of custom gaskets in a short amount of time.
Die Cutting Services You Can Count On
Our in-house tool and die shop combines years of experience with the latest technology to ensure your tooling is precise and will live up to the demand of high use.
All of our products are made from high quality materials and go through a rigorous quality control process.
We have some of the most experienced professionals in the industry who take take pride in their work.
Award Winning Customer Service
Our customer support staff is happy to help you anytime you call or e-mail us Monday through Friday.
Custom Gasket Fabrication
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL
301 Stanley Boulevard, Shelbyville, TN 37160
- Manufacturing Methods
- Gasket Types
- Standard Compliance Thickness
- ANSI Standard Ring and Full Face Gaskets
- Non-Standard Gaskets Configurations
- Steel Rule Die Cut
- Hand Fabrication
- Water-jet Cut
- We custom manufacture gaskets to customer's exacting specifications
- .005" - 2" thickness (any type of material)
- Any gasket materials in stock can be provided
- Standard compliance thickness of 1/8" or 1/16" or any thickness
- We build steel rule dies in-house for tolerances STD +/- .031
- We build steel dies for exacting tolerances
- We also waterjet cut for tight tolerances