Water Jet Gasket Cutting
Water Jet gasket cutting has become one of the fastest and most reliable methods for gasket manufacturers.
How It Works
Water Jet cutting uses a stream of water so powerful that it cuts through material cleanly and precisely in a single pass without shredding or crushing. This method is ideal for almost any material that is used for custom gasket cutting.
Water jet cutting technology provides laser accuracy unlike older and outdated gasket cutting methods.
Another benefit of water jet gasket cutting is that the process is very quick and it helps speed up the production process.
We would also like to mention that this technology is extremely reliable and the results are amazing.
We Are The Best in Business
For the most precise custom water jet gasket cutting, look no further than Ilene Industries, Inc. We would be happy to provide you with a detailed quote and more information about our process.
- Sheet Size
- Abrasive Jet Cutting Advantages
- Water Jet Cutting Advantages
- Other Services
- Cut thicknesses up to 4″
- Cutting up to a 4′ x 8′ sheet of material
- Garnet abrasives used to cut materials previously considered “non-machinable” by conventional cutting methods
- Jet Edge abrasive jet cutting systems use a combination of water and garnet to cut through materials consider “nonmachinable” by conventional cutting methods.
- Abrasive Jet cutting avoids thermal damage which can adversely affect metallurgic properties in materials.
- Abrasive Jet cutting is excellent for cutting complex shapes, and in fragile materials like glass, the high failure rate due to breakage is virtually eliminated.
- Waterjet cutting uses a jet of water so powerful that it cuts through material cleanly and precisely in a single pass without shredding or crushing.
- When coupled with a suitable motion control system, waterjet cutting provides extremely accurate cuts with a high degree of repeatability over a wide range of materials and shapes.
- Waterjet cutting is used primarily in the cutting of materials such as: Plastics, Metal (all types), non-woven materials, insulation, sponge/foam, paper/vegetable fibres, rubber, ceramic…
- Any Other Special Needs
- Lathe Cutting
- Machined Parts
- Rubber-to-Metal Applications
Custom Gasket Fabrication
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL
301 Stanley Boulevard, Shelbyville, TN 37160
- Manufacturing Methods
- Gasket Types
- Standard Compliance Thickness
- ANSI Standard Ring and Full Face Gaskets
- Non-Standard Gaskets Configurations
- Steel Rule Die Cut
- Hand Fabrication
- Water-jet Cut
- We custom manufacture gaskets to customer's exacting specifications
- .005" - 2" thickness (any type of material)
- Any gasket materials in stock can be provided
- Standard compliance thickness of 1/8" or 1/16" or any thickness
- We build steel rule dies in-house for tolerances STD +/- .031
- We build steel dies for exacting tolerances
- We also waterjet cut for tight tolerances